£7.50 per person per night 1 day
Come camping at Moor House Adventure Centre!
Arrival time: 3pm
Departure time: 10am
We have a ‘leave no trace’ policy onsite.
We have five dedicated camping areas for families and two large grass fields accessed by a track from the main car park. The campsite is the ideal venue for a wide range of adventures – from those memorable first nights away from home, to week long (or longer) activity packages. We will allocate you a space in one of our camping areas according to the number in your group, both of our fields have a gradual slope and drain well.
- Suitable for a variety of camping groups
- Dedicated toilet block, shower, picnic bench and washing up sink
- Easy access to our on-site activities (subject to availability and pre-booking is essential), local attractions and local countryside
- Car parking and ample space for drop-off / pick-up
- Just 4 miles from the historic city of Durham and 1½ miles from junction 62 of the A1(M)